Friday, March 29, 2013

Les Mis On Tour!

I had the amazing opportunity to go see the Les Miserables US tour last weekend! I'm a huge fan of the cast, espcially their Javert, Andrew Varela. We've talked a bit over twitter and I've shown him my stupid Les Mis doodles (which he found hilarious.)

I wanted to be able to give him something when I met him at the stage door, so I threw together a quick vignette of Valjean and Javert!


The show was FANTASTIC and the entire cast was just SpECTACULAR. I was able to meet Andrew at the stagedoor after the show and give him this piece (also have him sign my own copy and snap a photo haha.)



I'll post my (quick) process for this piece tomorrow! I actually experimented with livestreaming while I worked. It was fun but I need to work on being more entertaining haha. I might try again soon so keep a look out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment